zCloak Event — Product Feedback Survey with Prizes
Hello, zCloak community!
After creating your first decentralized identity, zCloak Membership, on Credential Platform, we are pretty sure that you have a full understanding of our product and DID. We are excited to announce we have a product feedback survey with prizes! Are you ready for this?
Details of the Survey
· You can participate in the survey through the link before September 25, 24:00 UTC: https://forms.gle/rcigRzfQqEA1jcC19
· 5 randomly selected valid feedbacks will receive zCloak Community Volunteer Credential
· The 10 most valuable feedbacks can earn zCloak Community Volunteer Credential and Product Contribution Credits
· After submitting the survey or this event, you can provide suggestions for product improvements in our Discord Channel #testnet-feedback. Credentials and Contribution Credits will be awarded for valuable suggestions
· We may increase the number of rewards depending on the number of feedbacks
Terms & Conditions:
zCloak reserves the right to disqualify bots or fake users.
zCloak reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity, Activity Rules, or Details at our sole discretion.
This campaign is open internationally, but restrictions due to compliance regulations for different jurisdictions apply. Residents from the United States and OFAC sanctioned countries are not permitted to join this contest. The team is not responsible for any legal repercussions incurred due to the non-compliance of participants. Please consult the respective laws governing your region for the most accurate information.
Risk Warning: Trading and/or generally investing in any cryptocurrency involve significant risks and can result in the complete loss of your capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and you should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Before investing, please consider your level of experience, objectives, and risk tolerance, and seek independent financial and legal advice if necessary. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether you are permitted to use the services of zCloak Network based on the legal and regulatory requirements of your country of residence and/or applicable jurisdiction(s)