zCloak Network Ambassador Program 2.0
Congratulations to zCloak’s first batch of ambassadors for finishing up a great phase one of the zCloak Network Ambassador Program! We are amazed by your efforts which help our zCloak family to grow to have more than 40k community members.
Now that the 1.0 phase of the program has ended last week, we are here to announce the opening of zCloak Network Ambassador Program 2.0! We have made changes to the program rules and guidelines after careful consideration, and now we need some new blood to join and grow with us.
Here’s a brief summary of what we are looking for:
There will be three roles in our ambassador program 2.0—
- Moderator: will help us moderate different channels, translate articles and materials, and organize some events.
- Collaboration Representative: will help the zCloak team connect with different projects e.g. DAO, DeFi, CEX, GameFi, or even off-chain (Web2) organizations.
- Content Creator: will mainly focus on writing articles (or other form) about topics related to zero-knowledge proof, decentralized identity, and so on.
Benefits of Becoming a zCloak Ambassador
- Be a critical contributor in helping us grow our thriving community and spread our vision to the whole crypto world.
- Earn rewards for marketing activities, content creation, and collaboration.
- Become a top-global ambassador to qualify for special rewards and social recognition.
- Get early access to products, user-testing, and give first-hand feedback to help us constantly improve.
- Assist us to connect with different projects and build a strong collaboration.
Here’s a detailed guideline and info of the zCloak Network Ambassador Program 2.0: Link
How to join the zCloak Ambassador Program? Apply here: Link
Note: Application closes at 9:00pm on Nov 25, 2022.
About zCloak Network:
zCloak Network is a privacy-first DID and verifiable computation infrastructure. It aims to deliver the Web3 dream of Self-Sovereignty by moving both the storage and the computation of user data into user devices from centralized servers. The integrity of user computation is proven by a STARK-based ZK-VM in a browser extension. zCloak’s W3C-compatible DID system can mirror real-world legal status and reputation in DeSoc. With zCloak Network, people can use their real-world data for e.g. DeFi, Identity, Biometric applications without disclosing their privacy. zCloak Network is chain-agnostic — its identity and ZKP service can be served for most public blockchains.